Saturday, July 11, 2009

Learning to Drive

7-10-09
We've got a lot of stuff done this week--God is teaching us a lot about patience--and yall know I never pray for that! We did get our Grenadian phone, cellphone, cable, car, and internet connected this week-last night I was able to email from my kitchen table and talk to Stacey and Reagan. What a blessing!
Jim made me drive yesterday. Let me tell you, it was hair-raising!! I don't think I'll be able to talk or listen to music or anything but concentrate on the center line of road (of course, I have to see it in my mind, because there is no center line!) Turns either way are a bummer, because you have to look the opposite way before ootching out to see what's coming! I think I should probably put a sign on the top of the car--AMERICAN LEARNER--so people will be kind. Kinda like Student Driver!Love yall!!

1 comment:

  1. You'll do fine... just keep telling yourself "stay left, stay left, stay left" Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete