Saturday, July 18, 2009

Getting Everyone Off to the USA

7-18-09
Met the Hoover's at the airport at 6:30 and got the last of the goodies from them-2 washcloths and 2 hand towels! Yipee! Small joys!! We visited Steve with 2 diet cokes and a puzzle book--he looks a little better each day and is really looking forward to going home. I'm taking my plant nippers when we visit tonight--there are some great plants at the hospital. I'm going to go to a bookstore I discovered and look for plant/flower/fauna book. I've only met 1 person so far who knows the names of plants, and he's older than I am, so he's waiting for the name to come to him--I feel his pain! I'm getting some soil today so I can start rooting my cuttings.

I'm trying to figure out how to post new pictures--not much luck!

2 comments:

  1. Marie, I'll write every thing down and email it to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete