Friday, June 26, 2009

June 27, 2009
We are busy packing-a box to Grenada, garage sale box, box to store. As I get close to the 30th, more and more is going to garage sale. Honestly, 2 pack rats should not be able to marry! My mom is here now and she's aghast at what she finds as she opens drawers--so she's started a box to take home with her! I think it's genetic and I can't help packing away!!

We are seeing lots of friends and saying, "See ya soon!" and absolutely trying not to cry! I'll have to diet when we land on Grenada--we are eating lots of mexican, chinese, (can't get it over there!) and pizza and beef......let's face it--I'm eating everything just in case!

Lost a dear friend on Wednesday-Dale Boulter. He's singing and laughing with the Lord!

My next post will be from Grenada! We love yall!

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see your post this morning! Can't wait to see one from the new place. One blog buddy is heading home just as ya'll are heading out. Adios!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget... jomamma is me Judith!

    ReplyDelete